The Frosted Blueberry

Welcome to the Frosted Blueberry!

Here you will find party planning ideas, cake decorating tips, floral arrangements, and crafting projects as well as gardening tips, home improvement projects and more!

I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hello Everyone & Welcome!

Welcome to The Frosted Blueberry!


Thank you so much for visiting my new blog! My name is Chelcie and I live in the beautiful state of Maine with my fiancé Joseph and my two beautiful Labrador retrievers Oakley and Jackson. 

Joseph and I in Yellowstone, WY

My little girl Oaklie (left) sitting with her baby brother Jackson (right)

I am very excited to share with you some wonderful party planning ideas, floral arrangements, recipes, crafts, home projects, cake decorating and more that I have made/done in my very own home!
With each project I will be posting step by step instructions as well as photos to follow. I hope you find my projects helpful, easy, and fun to try with your family! Thank you again for stopping by & I hope you enjoy~

-Chelcie

No comments:

Post a Comment