The Frosted Blueberry

Welcome to the Frosted Blueberry!

Here you will find party planning ideas, cake decorating tips, floral arrangements, and crafting projects as well as gardening tips, home improvement projects and more!

I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Somthing Old~

Since I am just starting out with my blog, unfortunately I did not document steps to all of my prior projects... but I have decided to post some pictures of what I have done just to give you an idea of what I like to do~

-Chels

Here are some floral projects I have done.


Spring wreath made from silk flowers with nature themed embelishments.





A hand painted St. Patricks Day wreath for the front door. Festive and Fun!


LETS EAT CAKE! 


Joseph LOVES Redbull, so naturally for his 21st Birthday I made him a Redbull flavored cake made to look like a giant can of Redbull!



This is kind of a poor picture, but this wrestling cake was made for a baby shower "believe it or not"  The Father of the child was a wrestling coach and wanted to surprise his lady with a wrestling cake... I know it is hard to see but I used a basket weave tip to create a wood floor on the top and sides of the cake, then used fondant to create a wrestling mat, headgear and outfit.



Spring Fling Projects!

These are the cutest deviled egges for Easter! Start by 1/2ing an egg about 3/4 of the way to the peak.  Next scoop out the yolks and make filling.  Re-fill your eggs withthe filling and top with smaller section of egg.  Finally decorate two eyes with two small pieces of pickle and then use a piece of carrot for the beak~  too cute!



Ahh, my big birthday project! I am in hopes of making another one of these because it is such a cute idea!
This is a birthday board! What you do is have 12 rounds at the bottom of your board that have the letter of each month.  Then below each month you tie small round pieces of wood with your friends and families birthdays.  This way each month you can chack the board to see who has a birthday and what day it is so you will never have to send a belated b-dy card again! Like I said I am in hopes to do this project again soon so I should have nice step by step directions for you to follow~

Thats all for now Folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment